Wednesday, March 20, 2013

HOOYAAAAAA!

Greetings Earthlings!

Today is a good day. It started off well, that's how I know, even though its not even noon yet. I know. Oh, I know a good day when I see one. :D

Anywho.

I've got a paper coming up, the first real assignment I've had all semester. It's for US History. I have to read to conflicting viewpoints on slavery and then give my opinion on those ... opinions. The things they come up with ... so original. Smh. Anyway, I have a whole measly month to get this done, so I'm really hopping on it now. But I'm interested to see what I'll run into with this project; like in my reasearch. I'll keep you posted.


Omg.

Can you belive that I'm going to be graduating in MAY! OMG. It's crazy... when I think about it.

But yea. See ya later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts