Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Easy Like Tuesday Morning: Sokka!




Greetings!

Can you believe its almost been a year since I wrote anything really in my spare time!? It's ridiculous but, its true. I don't know how I got this far, but ladies and gentleman I am here in my last semester before graduation with an Associates degree. OMG! That is so great! I just love sayign that! er typing it. :D

OH, didn't you just miss the heck outta me?! You should have, because I sure missed the heck outta you. No, really. Good listeners are just so hard to come by these days. But you guys, you guys rock. <3



Yeah, speaking of friends. I'd like you to meet my new bestie: Sokka. He's like the ultimate goofball. I met him the Sunday before my Spring Break last week, and we've been inseperable. Now I know what you guys must be thinking: what do ya mean you just met Sokka, he's been around for ages! Well, so here's the sitch; my annoying little brother Israel shoved this show called Avatar: The Last Airbender down my throat, and I got hooked like an addict. I watched the whole series, all three seasons, within a week (whilst working during the day, I might add). It blew my mother fudging  mind. Like. O. M. G.

So, yeah, that's how I met my new friend Sokka. He is most definitely the one I can relate the most to. I do sort of have a kiddie crush on Ang, buttttt that's totally inappropriate because he's like a kid, and I'm like married...

WHOOPS DID I just say THAT out LOUD.....? ;D



Yeah. Soo, I like... got married. :D


And that pic is very accurate as we, my honey and I, were married on Christmas day. :D No way to forget that Anniversary eh?

But yeah, no biggie. I'm just a 22 year old who got married. And no you can't see him. He's  mine, all mine!!!! Muahahahaaa!

Anywho. I'm as  happy as ever. Can't wait to see the comments on this one. lol.

But today I can expect the norm as far as my schedule goes. Stagecraft from 11am to 1:45pm. Work from 2pm to 5pm. Psychology from 6pm to 7:15pm. And on my merry way home. Oh! Guess what!

NO MORE MARTA!!!!!!


Yup. That's my happy dance. Er, his. But I'm stealing it!


No writing for today. I shall just meditate on the joy that comes from no bus riding...

Ahh.....

Wonderful.


Cheers! XOXOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts