Tuesday, March 20, 2012

WORKOUTMANIA

Greetings.

Today I was pumped outta this world!!

First I went to school (didn't have to walk) and got to the library early. I was praying that they'd have the play I'd requested for Mrs. O'Shea's class. And it was there! I was so happy. And what's even better: I finished reading the whole things before class in like 1 and a half hours. I was so excited! Then, I rode with Kahlia to get her healthy lunch and we came back to a fun lunch break at the office.

Right before I was about to settle into the desk, Mrs. Harris told me to run over to a workshop that a student we all know was putting on. No one was there, which can be very discouraging, I know. So Kahlia and I went to support her. It turned out to be phenomenal! The two panelists were very informative and we got some nuggets I'm sure will come in more than handy in the near future. And we got free lunch!

When I got back to the office, it was very lively with some of my favorite people keeping me company until it was time to clock out! I'm telling you its like the day flew right by.

Then at Zumba we had a new very intense instructor filling in for Mrs. Pamela. It was awesome. But the cardio funness didn't stop there! Oh, no. We, Kahlia and I, kept going in the gym for another 40 mins in the Gym doing the elliptical and cardio on the treadmill. I just felt like I could go on and on today. But now I've eaten my free lunch (yes from the workshop earlier) and parked myself in the computer lab to write this post.

My new best friend is Songza and Playlist.com for my music fixes. Here's a taste of my new pumped up preferences! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts