Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thank God for Liqui-Gels



Ugh, Greetings,

Because I'd be in pain otherwise. Today is a good day. Aside from the, now subsiding, pain, everything is just dandy. There is the cutest guy that is sitting in the office as I type this. I don't know who he's here for a meeting with, but I'm glad he's here. ;)

Anywho, I've got Zumba coming up in about a half hour. These liqui-gels better start kicking in more NOW. Or else it won't be pretty. I don't want to get ugly. But pain is an unmerciful goading ..... pain. See, even my writing is suffering from it.

Couplet 001:
Don't wither away.
Set here and stay.


Reason

Sleeping Freshmen Never Lie, Neal Shusterman.

Closing/ Future

In closing, I'm glad I managed to squeeze out something for this post. Or else I would have been mad at myself. Do you know how many posts I've missed, of course you do, what am I talking about. Sigh. Anyway. In the future.... you know.... stuff will happen....


blehh...


Zai Jian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts