Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Childish Moment

Greetings. 

Gonna catch a case if I don't get his whole albums on my mp3 instead of these random tracks. My mind can't take it yo. I need Childish Gambino like a crack addict.

Aside from that, I'm about to hit up these [last minute] Play Analysis Questions for Waiting for Godot. I'm telling you, this play is nothing for the faint of mind. I keep saying it and I ain't ashamed: my brain imploded several times over the Spring [no]Break. Oh, by the way... that was last week. Which is why I didn't post.... that whole time...  notice how I slipped that in there really slick.....


Anywho... I got Kid Cudi condition too. His voice is eva-sexy. Yes, I just created a word. Get on my level.


Couplet X 4

If I tip toe on top of this verse
I can slide through this rhyme
And fly over these chords
that writhe on my mind.
When I'm done, I'll take a walk
under this talk, just a little chat.
And then I can fall back
to my tiny tippy toes.....

Reason/ Inpiration

No reason. Random dubstep song is inspiration for just about any and everything.

Closing/ Future

In closing, I'm going to need this darn Childish Gambino station to play CHILDISH GAMBINO.... and nothing else.... is there a way to make it do that??? If not, I may become upset.....

In the future, Pandora better get right. Or there will be trials and tribulations.....

>_>
<_<

Zai Jian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts