Thursday, August 2, 2012

Picking Up the Digital Pieces

Greetings.


It's been a long almost two months and I tell you. So much has happened. I am still working on campus at my school. I'm still the secretary of phi theta kappa... what was that other thing...? Hm..

Oh, yeah.

I'm the girlfriend of a U.S. Navy Sailor Recruit.

I know, I know. It's a lot to handle. I know you probably wanna punch me in the face for dropping that bomb on you and then doing the disappearing act for like ... 2 months. But hey.... you can forgive me right? :D

Look @ that face.... how can you say no?
Thank you. So kind.

Here's the new update (I'll try and make this quick):

1. I'm in love. And believe me that's no small thing for me to say.
2. It's serious.
3. He's graduating from Basic Training next week.
4. I'm nervous as H.E.Double-Double-Hockey-Sticks.
5. I'm starting my penultimate semester this fall (graduation pending spring 2013).
6. I'm now a licensed Zumba Fitness Instructor.
7. I plan to teach [Zumba] classes while attending classes.
8. I am kind of hyper on coffee right now....
9. I am waiting on Financial Aid and Advising to let me register for my classes which is proving to be a big pain in the thigh, because I hate waiting to the last minute for these types of things... >_<



I think that's it....for now.


I thank you for anyone who had the patience for wait for this post (lol). And I thank you newcomers who probably will look upon without malice as the first post you read by me. :D



Here it Comes

Pride and passion
Truth and love
Honesty and Justice
Here it Comes
Here he Comes....


Reason/Inspiration

That was very random,  and the reason was merely to get back on track for my blog. I still think I'm going for a poem (as often as I can, not a day...) or short story when I can. So yeah. And the inspiration was from the thought of my Sailor Recruit becoming a  Sailor in the World Finest Navy. :D


Closing/Future

In closing, I'd like to say, hopefully I'm here to stay and pick up the digital pieces. ;D I want to get back to writing here regularly just stretch my imagination and get used to writing for my degree in the four year I choose to attend next.

Ta.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts